Measure What Matters. Real Science. Real Results. Real Fast.
WILL S/HE PROSPECT CONSISTENTLY?
Overall estimate of total sales call reluctance; energy diverted away from contact initiation. Accelerator: Overall estimate of energy currently available for contact initiation activities.
WHY? OR WHY NOT?
2. Diffused Call Reluctance: Types of call reluctance that may inhibit all sales avenues.
3. Targeted Call Reluctance: Types of call reluctance affecting only specific selling avenues.
4. Secondary Call Reluctance: Types of call reluctance that affect business development activities after first contact has been made.
5. Impostors: Potential road blocks to contact initiation separate from call reluctance types.
HOW RELIABLE ARE HIS/HER RESULTS?
6. Filters: Measure of “noise” indicated by responses to the assessment questions. Determines the context for interpreting the rest of the assessment.
BSRP has been recognized for the discovery of a new construct (Call Reluctance) by the Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology, a division of the American Psychological Society.
- Targeted focus on contact initiation — core competency of selling
- Innovative Dudley-Goodson LERA™ Response Format — no guessing what the candidate meant to say
- True Scale™ assessment construction based on state-of-the art psychometric science
- Measures all 16 known types of sales call reluctance
- Measures 7 call reluctance impostors
- Easy-to-read reports
- Numerous Quality Assurance checks to ensure compliance with instructions
- Results confirmable by direct observation
- Credible science — publisher frequently presents at mainstream psych conventions
- Legal compliance
Functional Dimensions of Sales Process:
- INITIATE contact with a prospective buyer so that you can.
- INTRODUCE yourself and your company so that you can.
- INFORM your prospect about your company ’s offerings and how they might fulfill your prospect’s needs so that you can.
- INFLUENCE the prospect to make a buying decision.
IF YOU DON’T INITIATE, YOU CAN’T DO ANYTHING ELSE!
Studies repeatedly show a systematic link between lower levels of sales activity and higher levels of sales call reluctance.
How many sales is your team losing to call reluctance? Don’t be reluctant!
There are no reviews yet.